Mitchy The Kid’s Bracket Challenge
- Top scoring entry (that beats all 4 Levy family brackets) will receive FREE PIZZA FOR A YEAR from Zeeks Pizza (twelve $50 gift cards)
- 2nd highest scoring bracket will receive dinner for 2 at DANIEL’S BROILER ($250 gift card)
- The top 50 entries that finish with a greater point total than ALL 4 LEVY FAMILY BRACKETS (not including the grand prize winners) will receive one (1) free large pizza from Zeeks Pizza ($25 gift card)
Check out our winners!
Champion: Daniel Calderon – Pizza for a Year at Zeek’s
2nd Place: Jeffrey Kettman – Dinner for Two (2) at Daniel’s Broiler
Others that beat the Levy’s: Free Large Pizza at Zeek’s
- Chris Lyle
- Tim McFadden
- Michael Fischer
- Joe Hickey
- Todd Smith
- Olaf Hansen
- Charles Sherer
- Brett Kiehl
- Casey Telling
- Hannah Baird
- Anthony Porter
- Mike Gorenson
- Tyler Fuegmann
- Edward McPherson
- Valerie Klingkammer
- Pablo Tyler
- Taylor Schmidt
- Brett Mills
- Beau Brooks
- Craig Armstrong
- Nick Nadarski
Thank you to all who participated in this year’s bracket contest! If you are a winner, be sure to check the email you provided in your submission!
All brackets must be received by 9am PT on Thursday 3/15/2018
- 1st round games – 1 point each (32 points total)
- 2nd round games – 2 points each (32 points total)
- Sweet 16 games – 4 points each (32 points total)
- Elite 8 games – 8 points each (32 points total)
- Final 4 games – 16 points each (32 points total)
- Championship game – 32 points (32 points total)
1. Create a bracket! If you are using an online form, such as ESPN (or any other site), follow the instructions on the website for creating a bracket. You can also use a blank bracket found HERE, and fill in your bracket by hand.
2. Be sure to include a total score of the national championship game because that’s the tiebreaker
3. After your bracket is completed, take a photo or screenshot! If you used an online form, take a screenshot of the bracket. (Follow the instructions below on how to take a screenshot) If you wrote a bracket by hand, take a photo with your phone or camera.
4. Upload the bracket in the form to the right! Be sure to enter your name and a valid email address. We will be using this email address to contact winners.
The contest is now closed
Follow Mitch Levy on Twitter for bracket contest updates and be sure to check your email!
How to Screenshot
- If you are using a Mac or Apple laptop – Click and hold “Command+Shift+4.” Move the crosshair to where you want to start the screenshot, then drag to select an area. When you’ve selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button. Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.
- If you are using Windows – Select the “Windows Start” button and type snipping tool in the search box on the taskbar. Then select Snipping Tool from the list of results. Open the menu that you want a picture of. Press Ctrl + PrtScn keys. Find the screenshot on your desktop or files.
- If you are using an iPhone 8 or older – Press and hold the Top or Side button. Immediately click the Home button, then release the Top or Side buttons. In iOS 11, a thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device. To find the screenshot you just took, along with ones you’ve taken before, go to Photos > Albums and tap Screenshots.
- If you are using iPhone X – Press and hold the Side button on the right side of your device. Immediately click the Volume up button on the left side, then release the buttons. A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device.
- If you are using an Android – Check out this helpful website since every Android phone is slightly different!